Getting it Right: There is a correction to the recent issue of the ASEA News. The automatic enrollment into the deffered compensation plan is for full time new hires and rehires as of January 1, 2014. This does not impact current state employees. Check out the Guide to Auto Enrollment.
New Online Shopping Assistant for Members
ASEA has selected leading e-commerce company to build an online shopping portal for Arkansas State Employees Association members. What makes this shopping portal special for you is that you can earn cash back on your shopping! Extra income, tax free. No strings attached!
So how can you benefit?
You earn cash back for shopping with any of the online retailers that are part of the program:
- Earn cash back on purchases of over 300 million products from over 5,000 retailers.
- Shop from online retailers you visit every day, like Target, Wal Mart, iTunes, Staples, UPS and thousands more.
- Get cash back rewards for shopping for big ticket items like TVs and travel plans to essentials like diapers, shampoo
Shop online as normal. Start earning cash back. It's that easy!
- Go to the web portal asearewards.com
- Download the shopper's assistant toolbar
- Once the shopper's assistant toolbar is downloaded, you can start shopping immediately from your favorite search engine (Google, Yahoo or Bing)